My Week of Reading (23 - 28 July 2018)

Hello Everyone,


It seems like it's been another slightly hectic week for me - but not in terms of reading. I managed to get one review done this week. 

Only the Willing by A D Critchley:

This book ended up being an ok read. 

Monthly Reading Goals:
I have FINALLY started this - though it is unlikely that I will finish the book in July - but at least I got started; which is the point. Didn't think I was going to get to this.

Last Word:
Even though it seems like things might have been slightly quiet on the reading front - there are other books I have picked up (and finished one) in the meantime. I will be doing two reviews next week - so far. I am currently reading 'Technology Can Kill You' by James William Peercy. The other book that I read - I'll be keeping that one a secret until I do the review - I'm also going to end up doing a Booktube video of that one as well. 
And even though my week didn't go as I planned - I at least got some decent (what an understatement - but I'm keeping this under wraps for awesome surprises that will be coming next week) reading in. 

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,

Carmen. 

Comments