Highlights of the Month - June 2018

Hello Everyone,


Even though the month of June has been a fairly relaxing one, I've definitely had quite a reading month. I managed to read 10 books this month...which I find pretty good considering that it was supposed to be a 'relaxing' month! 
But let's move onto the more difficult part - choosing what book was my favourite for the month. This is going to consist of two favourites, and a special mention.
- Three Things About Elsie by Joanna Cannon
- The Sisterhood by Bobbie Houston
Special Mention:
- Lucan: Part 2 by Christine Duts

Monthly Reading Goals:
I did alright for this in June, managed to get one book done - so what I'm going to do is carry over once more what I didn't read from last month - and see if I can get them done - so here is JULY'S reading goals:
Read either:
A Romance book
OR
A Paranormal YA book

Last Word:
Ok, so - it seems like I'm going to be jumping into the July fray again, so I've got a slight review reading list this month. Which means I'm not sure how the monthly reading is going to go. 
I've also got some other things lined up for July besides for reading - so I'm expecting a slightly busy month. 

Monthly Freebie:
For this month's freebie, I decided to go with an author whose books I don't think I've had a chance to put in this section, but whose books I've definitely read and have enjoyed. So the freebie is Smyth Saves the Date by Laura Chapman. For those who have been with me for awhile, you have heard of her and seen one or two of her books reviewed on my blog. Please be aware that I'm not sure how long this ebook is going to be free, so be sure to use this link as soon as possible. 

Hope you had a great month of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments