My Week of Reading (16 - 21 July 2018)

Hello Everyone,

Somehow I managed to do three reviews this week - having said that - let's jump straight into them.

Traitors from Inside Out by MM Justine:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Traitors from Inside Out

Jack the Ripper: Live and Uncut by Matt Leyshon:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Jack the Ripper: Live and Uncut

You'll notice that I don't have an Amazon review for this one - for now the book has been taken off the book selling market; to get more information about this - read my blog review.

The Season of Silver Linings by Christine Nolfi:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Season of Silver Linings

Monthly Reading Goals: 
With it having been a hectic month so far - I still haven't gotten to this - not sure at this stage whether I will be able to, but I will most likely have a better idea next week.

Last Word:
It feels like I've been able to get quite a bit done this week, despite some of my week being cut short. Not only was I able to do reviews and reading, I also got some booktube filming, editing and uploading done, as well as some writing, which - speaking of - here is my Wattpad story that I have started, and this is something that I am quite excited about! At the moment, I'm busy reading 'Only the Willing' by A D Critchley, and will be doing a review on this book next week. But then lastly...

Haven't uploaded a workstation pic for a while - so here's one!

...I also managed to get some workstation painting done, yippee! 

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments