My Week of Reading (30 July - 4 August 2018)

Hello Everyone,

I had quite a productive week having done three reviews; having said that, let's jump straight in.

The Housewife Assassin Gets Lucky by Josie Brown and Deborah Coonts:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Housewife Assassin Gets Lucky

Technology Can Kill You by James William Peercy:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Technology Can Kill You

Accidentally Married by Victorine E. Lieske:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Accidentally Married

I will most likely be doing a Booktube video on the last review at some stage - so look out for it.

Monthly Reading Goals:
I haven't quite started August's monthly reading goal yet, but I will be posting a review of a book for July's reading goal this week. 

Last Word:
This past week has been a bit of a busy one for me. At the moment, I'm busy reading 'The Secret Language of Women' by Nina Romano, and will be doing a review of this book this coming week. I also managed to get some awesome workstation painting done - I'm hoping that I will have everything finished by the end of September, it will be absolutely awesome to see the final result. I also plan on moving my desk back to it's original place within the next two weeks or so, once I'm finished with the final wall area. I plan on starting the curtain rail this week. 

Some more progress - yay!

I've also got a read-a-thon coming up this week as well, so for those who enjoy read-a-thons, you can sign up here or check for more information here.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments