My Week of Reading (13 - 18 August 2018)

Hello Everyone,

Since I was sick for most of this past week - I only ended up doing one review.

Gift of the Shaper by D.L. Jennings:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Gift of the Shaper
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Gift of the Shaper
Here is my review of the book: Blog Review - Gift of the Shaper

Monthly Reading Goals:
Alright, I have managed to start this - and will most likely only be finishing one book this month. I'm attempting to squeeze a little bit more leisure reading in this month; and seeing how far I get with it.

Last Word:
Even though I've been sick this past week; and have been able to get a lot of rest in - I've somehow managed to get quite a bit of reading done as well - which is pretty awesome. At the moment, I'm currently reading 'Fairytale Revenge' by H.L. Higgs, and will be doing a review of this book this coming week.
I'll most likely be doing at least two reviews this week; I might be able to do another one if I manage to finish a leisure book. Another book I've also started is 'Path of Jenn: Bloodborne' by Sidney Wood. I'm hoping that it's going to be a good upcoming week of reading.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments