My Week of Reading (20 - 25 August 2018)

Hello Everyone,


I have slowly been recuperating from my cold - I managed to do two reviews this week.

Fairytale Revenge by J.L. Higgs:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Fairytale Revenge
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Fairytale Revenge
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Fairytale Revenge

La Vie en Rose by Susie Kelly:
Amazon: Amazon Review - La Vie en Rose
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - La Vie en Rose
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - La Vie en Rose

Monthly Reading Goals:
I will be putting up a review of a book in this section at some stage next week - so be sure to look out for it.

Last Word:
Depending on how this week goes for me - I will either get 3 or maybe even 4 reviews out. This week has been a little bit better health-wise; I even managed to get some workstation painting done today as well. 


Finally...there's light at the end of the tunnel...

Another thing I want to see if I can get going again is my writing on Wattpad - since I've been sick I haven't been writing very much. At the moment - I'm busy reading 'Predator' by Wilbur Smith and 'Monster Huntress' by David Wiley. I've also taken part in the Bout of Books Read-a-thon this week - though not the whole thing. I'll most likely be doing a Booktube video about this. I've also got some awesome news: I have got a new blogging website coming out the week after next - so I will be doing another post on here about this next week. 

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments