My Week of Reading (7 - 12 May 2018)

Hello Everyone,


So another week has gone by and I've caught up...with some things. Along with that, I have managed to get two reviews out, so here they are.

The Acorn Stories by Duane Simolke:
Amazon: Amazon Review - The Acorn Stories
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - The Acorn Stories
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Acorn Stories

Lunchmeat by Ben D'Alessio:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Lunchmeat
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Lunchmeat
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Lunchmeat

And this isn't the only reading that I've been getting done...

Monthly Reading Goals:
It feels as if I'm on par with reading; which is why I've now taken up a tiny bit of leisure reading, not necessarily books from my monthly goals list; but leisurely reading nonetheless. So who knows, I might actually be able to get to my monthly reading goals in May. 

Last Word:
Alright, so basically, for now, I'm only reading a leisure book at the moment, but I've got two (actually three, but I'm counting two of the books as one, since they're really short) reviews coming up next week. Another thing that I've been able to carry on with - is painting my workstation. Honestly, I'm really hoping that I'm going to get this painting done this month - simply because this has been dragging on for way too long.
Another thing that I'm going to be taking on in the next few weeks - is some writing. I've decided to take on a writing project; due to a dream that I had last night. So, if you want to keep up to date with me on how this project goes - here is my Twitter profile; I might even mention it on my Patreon profile at some stage. Anyways, I'm going to leave this post here, and get on with my reading, painting and writing.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments