Highlights of the Month - April 2018

Hello Everyone,

April has been a very busy month for me - yet I managed to read 8 books. 
And, this month, I've been able to narrow it down to two books that I've picked that I really enjoyed (and in the particular order that I mention as well).
1. Messing with Matilda by Cat Lavoie
2. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
So those are my choices for April.

Monthly Reading Goals:
Ok, this is starting to get ridiculous since I keep on not getting a chance to read these books that I set for myself, but once again, I'm going to attempt to carry over the books from last month and see if I actually get them read this time. So, having said that, here is MAY'S reading goals:
Read either:
A romance novel
OR 
A YA paranormal novel
Let's hope I actually get to this because the last thing I will be discussing is...

Last Word:
...I have got a slight TBR pile this month, as well as two other books that I will be mentioning on my YouTube channel, so keep an eye out for that video! I'm hoping that May is going to be a fairly quiet month, so that I can actually get through the books that I've set for myself - in a good amount of time and not just by the skin of my teeth. The first review I'm going to have up is one that I'll be doing next week, so this week I'm going to see what books I can start to get the month rolling.

Monthly Freebie:
Alright, so the freebie I picked this month is from an author whose work I have read before (though not this particular book that I'm mentioning), and the book is Lillian by A.L. Wright. The book that I've read by her is 'Agent Colt' which I enjoyed. Please be aware that I'm not sure how long this ebook is going to be free, so be sure to use this link as soon as possible. 

Hope you had a great month of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments