My Week of Reading (8 - 13 January 2018)

Hello Everyone,

I've managed to do one review and one blog post this week - let's get to the review:

Agent Colt: Classified Pride by A.L. Wright:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Agent Colt: Classified Pride

This was a relatively quick read to get through.

Monthly Reading Goals:
Thankfully I've been able to start on this - now that I have the time to read. I've picked up a humorous book; and I will most likely finish it today if all goes well.

Last Word:
It's nice that I've been able to ease back into reading. With the Bout of Books Read-a-thon; I've tried to get as much reading into my week as has been possible. I've also been trying to do as much painting as I can for my workstation, and I've slowly been making progress - though make no mistake - it's not an easy job!
I will most likely start another book today; and slowly get organised for the week ahead. I've worked out a basic routine for myself - one of the things that I've started is Yoga; and I'm getting quite into it. 
Another thing I've started doing - is filming clips - I plan on starting a booktube channel within the next two or three months; and I'm really excited!

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments