My Week of Reading (23 - 27 January 2018)

Hello Everyone,


It's been quite a productive week for me; I managed to get three reviews done this week, so let's get started with them:

Vespers by Meghan McDonnell:
Genuine Jenn: Genuine Jenn Review - Vespers

On the Road by Richard Hammond:
Amazon: Amazon Review - On the Road
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - On the Road
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - On the Road

And last but most certainly not least:

Wicked Faith by Aaron Dawbot:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Wicked Faith
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Wicked Faith
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Wicked Faith

As you can see; I've been able to do quite a bit of reading, which leads me to...

Monthly Reading Goals:
I've been able to finish one reading goal; I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish the other (I'll keep you updated on that). The goal that I managed to finish was reading a humorous book, and that one was 'On the Road' by Richard Hammond. 

Last Word:
Once again I'm going to have a few reviews going next week; at the moment I'm busy reading 'The Spirit of Imagination' by S.A. Tawks. I've also had the privilege of having an author write a blog post about my book blogger occupation; and the author I'm of course talking about is Aaron Dawbot. I've left a link above as to the latest review that I did on a book he recently released, so feel free to check it out. I'm pleased to have made a positive impact on an author, since that is one of the things that I aim to do, as well as being able to bring attention to an author's work. 

Edit/P.S. - I've also done some painting over the weekend; and am slowly getting closer to having the room completed. 

Corners getting done

Painting around the light switch

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments