My Week of Reading (15 - 20 January 2018)

Hello Everyone,

It's been quite a productive week; I've managed to do two reviews.

Six Tinder Weeks by Bena Roberts:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Six Tinder Weeks
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Six Tinder Weeks
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Six Tinder Weeks

Forever Since an Apple by Ken Welsch:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Forever Since an Apple
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Forever Since an Apple
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Forever Since an Apple

Both of these books were relatively short reads and I enjoyed them both.

Monthly Reading Goals:
I've managed to finish one reading goal this month, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to manage the other one left or not. I'll have a review up of the book that I finished for this coming week. 

Last Word:
I've got quite a few reviews coming up this week, so it's going to be a bit busy for me. I'm also still doing some workstation painting (hoping that I'm going to be done soon so the tiles can be done), and I've also started filming for my booktube channel that's going to be going up in the next two to three months. I could go on still about the activities that have been keeping me busy, but I'll stop here. 

The second part of the wall of my workstation done...

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments