My Week of Reading (6 - 11 November 2017)

Hello Everyone,

Somehow I managed to get three reviews out this week.

Meet Me at 10 by Vicky Jones and Claire Hackney:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Meet Me at 10

Black Annis by Aubrey Law:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Black Annis

Zenka by Alison Brodie:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Zenka

Monthly Reading Goals: 
I haven't started this month's reading goals - but I'll most likely get to them next week.

Last Word:
Since I've had a bit of a busy week with reading; I've toned it down for a day or two before I get back into the reviewing game next week. I'll probably be doing at least one review next week; I'm not sure if I'm going to take on more reviews or if I'm going to try and have a slightly quiet week. 

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments