My Week of Reading (20 - 25 November 2017)

Hello Everyone,


It seems like I have managed to get two books finished this week. Reading still seems a little bit slow though. 

Living the Good Death by Scott Baron:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Living the Good Death
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Living the Good Death
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Living the Good Death

Foolish Bride by A.S. Fenichel:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Foolish Bride
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Foolish Bride
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Foolish Bride

Monthly Reading Goals:
I'm still busy with August's reading goal as well as October's; but I've managed to start this month's reading goal - though I am most likely not going to finish it by the end of November, since it also extends over the Christmas season - which means that I have decided to pick up a religious book. 

Last Word:
Since reading has been slightly slow; I've been trying to keep my schedule a bit quieter. At the moment, I'm busy reading 'Splintered Reflections' by Laura Kelly, and will most likely have a review up next week; and it's going to be end of the month next week as well. And it seems like I've also got another review to post near the end of the week - so I guess I better start reading!

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments