My Week of Reading (9 - 14 October 2017)

Hello Everyone,


I've had a bit of a quietish week; I managed to get two reviews out and I'm catching up on some reading.

Aaru by David Meredith:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Aaru
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Aaru
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Aaru

Binge Until Tragedy by Ben D'Alessio:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Binge Until Tragedy
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Binge Until Tragedy
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Binge Until Tragedy

I'm amazed that I managed to get these reviews out in time. Tiredness has been creeping up a lot on me lately!

Monthly Reading Goals:
I haven't been able to get to this yet - though I am busy catching up on some leisure reading, and am hoping to finish one if not by the end of this coming week; then maybe the following week.

Last Word:
I will most likely have another quiet week next week; I am currently reading 'Jennifer Brown's Journey' by Angie Langley and will have a review up of this book sometime next week. In the meantime - I'm going to try and catch up on as much leisure reading as I can - without compromising my review reading of course! 

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments