My Week of Reading (25 - 30 September 2017)

Hello Everyone,


It's been a hectic week; I managed to get one review out, as well as two other blog posts out this past week. So without further ado, here's the review:

Mind Me, Milady by Anne Rothman-Hicks and Ken Hicks:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Mind Me, Milady
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Mind Me, Milady
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Mind Me, Milady

I also got another blog post out today that you can view here

Monthly Reading Goals:
Since it's the 1st of the new month, I haven't gotten to this yet, but I do still have to finish August's reading goal; so I'm hoping to start October's reading goal within a week or two; and at this stage, I'm more likely to get to the 'Thriller' book; since I'm most likely going to have a busy month which I'm going to elaborate further on in...

Last Word:
I'm almost finished with my reading schedule for October, and it seems like it's going to be a bit of a tight one like September was. But the good news is; I got through September alright, so hopefully October will be alright as well. I will be posting a review this coming week. I'm firstly looking forward to the fact that the festive season is getting closer, as well as that I'm definitely in the mood for the end of (Halloween) October. So, I think October is going to end up being an interesting month!

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments