My Week of Reading ( 23 - 28 October 2017)

Hello Everyone,


Somehow I managed to get three reviews done this month. So let's start.

Mine by A.N. Senerella:

Blood & Thorne by Lorel Clayton:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Blood & Thorne

Crawdad by Lisa T. Cresswell:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Crawdad
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Crawdad
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Crawdad

I managed to get some other reading done along the way, which leads me to...

Monthly Reading Goals:
I haven't quite finished my August reading goals, but I've definitely made headway and will most likely be starting my October reading goals if not today, then tomorrow - I'm hoping today rather than tomorrow. 

Last Word:
At the moment I'm busy reading 'Elsewhere' by Meghan McDonnell, and I will be doing a review of this book sometime next week on the Genuine Jenn blog. I'm probably going to be slightly busier on my blog next week as well, almost as busy as I was this week. I've also had a last minute decision to do Nanowrimo this November...so let's see how that goes!

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments