My Week of Reading (28 August - 1 September 2017)

Hello Everyone,

I got a little bit of reading done this week, but not enough to do a review; hence, there is going to be no reviews on this week of reading - but I am making reading progress.

Monthly Reading Goals:
I haven't been able to get to this month's reading goals yet - since I'm still busy with July and August's reading goals - which means that from this category, I'm busy with two books.

Last Word:
This last week has been quite a whirlwind for me - I've been watching quite a few webinars, I've tried to catch up a little bit on reading, I've resigned from my day job (though this is only going to take effect from next year), I've gotten myself a few things that will add to my soon-to-be-self-employed status, and, another one that I have accomplished today - I've opened my own etsy shop. 
So, as you can imagine - I'm quite tired. But I'm also hopeful - since I've now got the future to look forward to, though it might appear uncertain. 
I'm still putting provisions in place, and I will have hopefully accomplished this by the end of the year. 

On another note, one of the books that I'm currently reading 'Blood & Thorne' by Lorel Clayton, which is a review copy that I kindly got from the author. I'm not sure when I'm going to finish this book - but it will most likely be within the next two weeks (hopefully).

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments