My Week of Reading (31 July - 5 August 2017)

Hello Everyone,

I had a decent week of reading, I got one review out:

Ramp Rat by CC Standish:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Ramp Rat
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Ramp Rat
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Ramp Rat

Monthly Reading Goals:
I haven't started with this month's reading goals yet, since I'm still busy with July's reading goal that I managed to do; but I'm hoping to get to this soon.

Last Word:
I have decided to start using Bloglovin', so if you would like to follow me on there, here is the link: 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
At the moment, I'm currently reading 'All Measures Necessary' by Steven Kay, and am hoping to have a review out next week. I'll also be doing a review on Genuine Jenn as well. I've also had a good start to the week as well, since I got some review requests, so I'm really thrilled about that as well. I will most likely be filling up my September schedule very soon at this rate. 
I will most likely also add another book to my schedule, but for now, it's just the one book that I'm reviewing. I should be able to get a chunk of reading in next week, so I'm hoping to get a little bit ahead if possible. 

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments