My Week of Reading ( 21 - 26 August 2017)

Hello Everyone,

I only managed to get one review done this week. 

Weave a Murderous Web by Anne Rothman-Hicks and Ken Hicks:

Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Weave a Murderous Web

Reading has been slightly slow this week.

Monthly Reading Goals:
I have finally gotten to this; and as usual, I'm not going to say what I'm reading - but I hope to post a review soon!

Last Word:
This week has been a little bit on the exciting scale. All I'm going to say at this stage is that I've become a sponge taking in a lot of information - and this information is very likely to (hopefully) improve my blog. I have also gotten myself a 2018 diary - so for those authors who would like to have me do a book review for them next year - this is the time to do so! I'm going to be able to do a lot better with time management next year. 
By next week Sunday, I will most likely have a very important announcement - I'm a little apprehensive about it but at the same time excited too - so I will be sharing that with you all next week. 

Hope you had a great week of reading, 
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments