Highlights of the Month - July 2017

Hello everyone,

I've had a good month of reading. I managed to get 6 books read; and I would say that this month's favourite was 'Ramp Rat' by CC Standish, even though I haven't completed reading the book yet. Another book that had a really nice atmosphere was 'The Comfort of Secrets' by Christine Nolfi; this would most likely be my second favourite book of the month.

Monthly Reading Goals:
I managed to start one book for June's reading goal, and the one that I decided to pick up was a classic. These are the choices I decided to pick for AUGUST'S reading goals:
Read either:
A Romance
OR
A Christian Book
I most likely (as with the month of July) won't be able to get both of them done. 

Last Word:
I had some pleasant review requests this past month; and I'm really grateful when authors approach me to review their books, whether it is an author whose works I haven't read before, or an author that I have previously worked with. As I said in my last 'Week of Reading', I had a pleasant package surprise, and I'm grateful for that book as well, and am hoping to get to it very soon. 
So here's to having a good reading month! I'm hoping that by the end of August, I'll be making an awesome announcement!

Hope you had a great month of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments

  1. I'm delighted you enjoyed The Comfort of Secrets, Carmen. Many thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure; I'm glad I could help. : )

      Delete

Post a Comment