My Week of Reading (5 - 10 June 2017)

Hello Everyone,

I managed to post one review this week, I got a little bit of reading done.

The Stationmaster's Cottage by Phillipa Nefri Clark:
Amazon: Amazon Review - The Stationmaster's Cottage
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - The Stationmaster's Cottage
Genuine Jenn: Genuine Jenn Review - The Stationmaster's Cottage

I just managed to finish this book on time for the review. 

Monthly Reading Goals:
Still concentrating on the review reading; hoping to get to this one soon. 

Last Word:
I'm not sure how this next week of reading is going to go. I'm still busy with re-reading a book, and another one I'm busy with is 'Better in the Morning' by Fern Ronay. I've now changed my username on Twitter as well; so the last two places where I need to change them is on Google + (and youtube), as well as this blog.  
I've also gotten my facebook page up for this blog as well, which you can check out here
If there are any readers or authors who have liked my blog, kindly leave a review on the facebook page; I'd really appreciate it! 
I might be able to get slightly more reading done on Friday - since it's going to be a public holiday. I'll just have to be sure to spend some time doing reading. I should be able to get another review out next week.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments