My Week of Reading (29 May - 3 June 2017)

Hello Everyone,


I got some decent reading in, and I managed to get two reviews done.

#struggles by Craig Groeschel:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - #struggles

I'm actually surprised how fast I read this book. But having finished this one (after having it on my TBR for two months), it allows me to move onto other books.

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Nightshade

Monthly Reading Goals:
I haven't had a chance to get to this yet. I'm currently focusing on review reading.

Last Word:
I should be able to get another review out next week; though I'm not sure how overall reading is going to go. I'm still reading 'The Stationmaster's Cottage' by Phillipa Nefri Clark and am doing some re-reading as well. I also plan on getting a facebook page going sometime in the next few weeks; I'll be posting updates on my Twitter and I've also got a poll going as well at the moment, so be sure to take part in that.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments