My Week of Reading (12 - 17 June 2017)

Hello Everyone,

Reading was alright this week; I managed to get one review out. 

Better in the Morning by Fern Ronay:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Better in the Morning
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Better in the Morning
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Better in the Morning

At the moment, I'm busy reading 'Vile City' by Jennifer Lee Thomson, and I'll be reviewing this book sometime next week on the Genuine Jenn blog. I'm getting through this book faster than I anticipated. Which means I'll be able to pick up another review book soon.

Monthly Reading Goals:
If I get through my review books, I should manage to get to this soon. Though at this stage I'll probably only be able to read one of the books I listed; and not both.

Last Word:
I've fallen a little bit behind with reading, but this long weekend has enabled me to catch up a little bit. I'm hoping to start another book if not today, then tomorrow. I'm still posting on my facebook page, if you want to check it out, the link is in the previous 'My Week of Reading'. And I'm still on Patreon if you'd like to pledge an amount towards my book blogging journey. As always I appreciate the support I get from my readers. 

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments