My Week of Reading (3 - 8 April 2017)

Hello Everyone,

I've had a decent week of reading, and have managed to get one review up.

The Secret Scripture by Sebastian Barry:
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - The Secret Scripture
Readers Warehouse: Link to be posted soon
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Secret Scripture

You might have noticed that I left out the Amazon review - that's because I decided not to put one up (even though Amazon reviews are important), and decided instead to post a review on Readers Warehouse.

Monthly Reading Goals:
I haven't made any progress on this front yet, though I do have some books in mind, so if I don't start one next week, I'm hoping to start one the week after.

Last Word:
At the moment, I'm busy reading 'Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody' by AA Freda, and I'm hoping to pick up another two books this coming week, if not today. I've also finished 'The Widow' by Fiona Barton, and am hoping to have a review up of that one tomorrow, so that will be one review done for this coming week. 
Easter weekend is also coming up next week, so I'm hoping (if everything goes well), that I'll be able to get a good chunk of reading in. 

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments