My Week of Reading (10 - 15 April 2017)

Hello Everyone,


I've had a good reading week, and that was probably mostly due to this long weekend. I managed to do an awesome four reviews.

The Widow by Fiona Barton:
Readers Warehouse: Readers Warehouse - The Widow
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Widow

Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody by AA Freda:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody

A Thorne in Time by Lorel Clayton:
Amazon: Amazon Review - A Thorne in Time
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - A Thorne in Time
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - A Thorne in Time

Progeny by Brian Harrison:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Progeny
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Progeny
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Progeny

At the moment, I'm busy reading 'The Beach Cafe' by Lucy Diamond; I've just finished '#Girlboss' by Sophia Amoruso, and am hoping to have a review up by tomorrow or the day after.

Monthly Reading Goals:
I haven't made progress on this front yet; but since I'm only reading one book at the moment, and will probably be reading another one soon; I've still got one slot open, and my mind is leaning towards a romance...

Last Word:
I've had an awesome long weekend of reading, and it would be nice if it could carry on, but unfortunately, I've got to get back to real (work) life.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments