My Week of Reading (17 - 22 April 2017)

Hello Everyone,


I had quite a pleasant week of reading, even though I only managed to get one review out.

The Beach Cafe by Lucy Diamond:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Beach Cafe

At the moment, I'm currently reading 'The Cowboy's Accidental Baby' by Marin Thomas, and there's another book that I'm currently reading, which leads me to...

Monthly Reading Goals:
The book that I've chosen for the romance section, is 'The Lucky One' by Nicholas Sparks, and I'll probably end up picking up a YA book soon; I had one on my list, but I happen to have another option which I will talk more about below.

Last Word:
This past week, I got a YA series from a friend; though I'm not going to mention the series name or the author yet (keeping you in suspense), so this will probably then be another monthly reading goal ticked off. I've gotten nicely ahead for my Goodreads Reading Challenge, I'm currently 7 books ahead of schedule, and I'm also going to be taking part in the 'Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon' next weekend, so I'll be looking forward to that as well, though I'm still not sure what I'll be reading.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments