My Week of Reading (27 February - 4 March 2017)

Hello Everyone,

It's been a decent week of reading; I managed to get one review out.

Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Sherlock Holmes

As you can see, I have finally finished Sherlock Holmes. Talking about reviews, here's another Amazon Review:

Sweet Lake by Christine Nolfi:

Since the book was released this week, I'm only able to post an Amazon review now.

Monthly Reading Goals:
On this front, I haven't made any progress yet, but I'm hoping to make a little bit of progress within the next week or two.

Last Word:
At the moment; I'm reading three books (all for review): I'm still reading 'Playing House' by Laura Chapman; and have started 'Defining Her' by Samantha March, an ARC ebook which is going to be released on the 15th of March; and also have started 'Double Identity' by Jaye C. Blakemore (this one sounds like a really interesting one!).
I'm also participating in 'All the Short Ones Read-a-thon', though with the pile I currently have, I'm not sure how much I'm going to get done in that area. 
I've also started uploading booktube videos on my channel again; so feel free to check my channel out here
So far it seems like I've got my hands full with reading this month!

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments