My Week of Reading (22 - 27 August 2016)

Hello Everyone,

This week of reading has gone alright. I had a bit of a busy week, and I was also participating in Bout of Books as well.

Here are the reviews I've done:

The Partner by John Grisham:

Currently I'm reading 'The ExtraOrdinary Life of Heather Manson' by Frances P. Webber, and will be doing a review for it hopefully this coming week.

Last Word:
I'm probably going to have to plan my review schedule again, since I've voluntarily signed up for one or two, and then have gotten another review request from an author, so it's been an interesting week in terms of getting reviews going again; which means I've put my leisure reading on the back burner - for now.
It was certainly nice to get some paperback reading in again. There were days where I did some late night reading, though there was one or two where I didn't do too much reading.
I also managed to get some book buying done, not that I have the space for it, but I did it anyways.

Chat Soon,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen.

Comments