My Week of Reading (15 - 20 August 2016)

Hello everyone,

This week of reading has been alright.
One little bit of book related news that I'm excited to share with everyone is that I've signed up to become a reviewer for Reader's Warehouse. I'm hoping to have a review up there soon!
Here is some reviews that I did of a book this past week:

Safe Harbor by Heather Wardell:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Safe Harbor

Review reading is slowing down a little bit, which leads me to one or two other things I have to say in the...

Last Word:
And since review reading is slowing down, I'm able to do some leisure reading (YAY)!!!
The book that I'm currently busy with is 'The Partner' by John Grisham. I absolutely love his books; if I could own all of his books in paperback, I would. Currently, I only own 'Sycamore Row' so far, though I have read a couple of others. Which leads me to another point that I briefly touched on in the beginning: Being a reviewer for Reader's Warehouse.
Depending on how much I have to say about a book, I'll be doing either one of two things:
-I'll only be doing reviews on Amazon, Goodreads and Reader's Warehouse
Or
-If I have enough to say about the book, I'll also do a review on my blog as well, but if I don't, I'll only be posting on those sites and then posting the review links on my blog.
I'll also be changing up my reviews a little bit in the future on my blog, and by that I mean that I'll be adding one or two things.

Chat Soon,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen.

Comments