My Week of Reading (1 - 6 August 2016)

Hello Everyone,

So, another week of reading is done, and I've had quite a few pleasant surprises this past week (I'm hoping to post one of them next week, if I get the book done by then!).

There's only one book that I finished this past week, so here's the links to that book's reviews down below:

Lost by Elle Field:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Lost

I'm currently reading 'This Way to Forever' by Loren Kleinman, and am quite enjoying it; I should also have a review up for that one by next week (if the rest of my reading week goes alright). The book seems like a slight quickish read, so I should be done by the end of the week.

Last Word:
Tuesday is going to be a public holiday (Yay for National Woman's Day!), and I am probably going to be spending the day with a friend, but I'm also going to try and get some reading done as well! I get the feeling that I'm going to have a good reading month in August.

Thanks,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen.

Comments