My Week of Reading (4 - 9 June 2018)

Hello Everyone,


It has thankfully been a slightly relaxed week of reading, so all in all, I got one review done.

The British FrontLine by Thomas J. Eyre:
Amazon: Amazon Review - The British FrontLine
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - The British FrontLines
Genuine Jenn: Genuine Jenn Review - The British FrontLines

Overall it was nice to be pleasantly surprised by this book.

Monthly Reading Goals:
Though I haven't started the goals for June, I am still doing some leisure reading, and depending on how my review reading goes - I'm hoping to start this particular section of leisure reading soon - maybe in the next week if all goes well!

Last Word:
Alright, so - I'm definitely going to be reviewing 'Werebear Skye' by Aubrey Law next week, and I'll also be doing two more reviews as well - so it is most likely going to be a bit of a busy week. Another book I'm currently reading is 'Pit of Vipers' by Millie Thom, and it is so nice to be reading the second book in this series. 
Depending on how reading goes next week, maybe I'll pick up another leisure book - one from a genre I've been wanting to get into since March already!

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments