My Week of Reading (28 May - 2 June 2018)

Hello Everyone,

It's been quite a week, so I'm going to jump straight into the three reviews that I did.

Little Women by Louisa M. Alcott:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Little Women
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Little Women
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Little Women

The Fallen by Ravek Hunter:
Amazon: Amazon Review - The Fallen
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - The Fallen
Genuine Jenn: Genuine Jenn Review - The Fallen

A Crowded Heart by Andrea McKenzie Raine: 
Amazon: Amazon Review - A Crowded Heart
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - A Crowded Heart
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - A Crowded Heart

My favourite out of all the reviews mentioned is of course 'A Crowded Heart'.

Monthly Reading Goals:
With June hopefully being a bit of a quieter month, I'm going to try and get to this. I am carrying on with my leisure reading from last month - so I'll definitely be keeping you up to date with the progress of this. 

Last Word:
Well, this week is going to have at least one review - most likely two. At the moment, I'm busy reading two books: 'Werebear Skye' by Aubrey Law and 'The British Frontline' by Thomas J. Eyre. 
Having said that, let's get on with reading. 

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments