My Week of Reading (27 - 31 March 2018)

Hello Everyone,


It's been quite a hectic week this side - I managed to get four reviews done this week - so I'm going to be jumping straight into them.

Adam & Evie by Marisa Concetta:

Since this ebook is only going to officially be coming out in May; I'll only be putting in the Amazon review later.

The Fallen Kind Vol. 1 by M. Almelk:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Fallen Kind Vol. 1

The Forever Night Stand by Bena Roberts:
Amazon: Amazon Review - The Forever Night Stand
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - The Forever Night Stand
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Forever Night Stand

And then last but not least:

GoT - A Clash of Kings (Book 2) by George R.R. Martin:
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - A Clash of Kings
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - A Clash of Kings

And since Amazon gets more than enough reviews from me - I've done a review for Reader's Warehouse (for a change) - so as soon as it's available - I will be linking it - it will most likely make an appearance in next week's week of reading.

Monthly Reading Goals:
Nothing new to report here - yet. 

Last Word:
Somehow I've also managed to squeeze some painting in as well. 

Slowly getting there...

I'm also going to most likely have quite a month of reading as well...and of YouTube (Booktube) recording and uploading as well. I'm hoping to carry on with the painting - maybe by the end of next week I'll have the last of the painting done - but let's see how that goes. At the moment; I'm reading 'Messing with Matilda' by Cat Lavoie, and will be getting a review out of this one the week following this coming one. 

Enjoy,
Carmen. 

Comments