Highlights of the Month - March 2018

Hello Everyone,

It's been quite a reading month for me - I read eight books this month - and at times it was a pretty tight squeeze!
I managed to get one leisure read in - and the rest were review books. 
So, favourites for the month...here I'm going to list two top favourites, and then some honorable mentions - as well as a book that I wasn't a huge fan of.

- The Forever Night Stand by Bena Roberts
- GoT: A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin

Honorable Mentions:
- Sojourn by Meghan McDonnell
- Doomed Spy by J.R. Rogers
- The Fallen Kind Vol. 1 by M. Almelk

Not such a fan of:
- The Deadliest Game by H.E. Joyce

Monthly Reading Goals:
Soooo...since I didn't get last month's reading done (shame on me!), I'm going to carry over the books I wanted to read last month to this month, so just a refresher - these are APRIL'S reading goals:
Read either:
A romance novel
OR
A YA Paranormal book
All I'm going to say is that this month - I'm CRINGING with my slightly overloaded reading schedule - so wish me luck! 

Last Word:
So - not only do I have a slightly overloaded reading schedule - I'm also going to be going away to a conference in the second week of April - hence the slightly crammed book schedule - I will most likely be in a wifi spot - but just IN CASE the wifi doesn't work - I want to keep that week as free as is possible. On that note - bring on April!

Monthly Freebie:
Alright - so for this month's freebie - I'm going to recommend Pumpkintown Perils Volume 1: Wild Witch Mysteries by Aubrey Law. This is another book that I've read of hers - and that I've really enjoyed! Please be aware that I'm not sure how long this ebook is going to be free, so be sure to use this link as soon as possible. 

Hope you had a great month of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments