My Week of Reading (27 November - 2 December 2017)

Hello Everyone,


It's been a slightly busy week, I managed to get two reviews done as well as one other blog post. Here are the reviews that I did:

Rapier by R.A. Correa:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Rapier
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Rapier
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Rapier

Splintered Reflections by Laura Kelly:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Splintered Reflections
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Splintered Reflections
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Splintered Reflections

Monthly Reading Goals:
At the moment, I'm still busy with August, October and November's reading goals; and will most likely start December's towards the middle of the month.

Last Word:
I've had a slightly busy weekend: I've started painting the room where my work station is going to be (I will be posting pics throughout the month as I make progress); I have officially decided that I am going to be painting it a bright and happy yellow/green colour (and no, not lime), and I went out with friends. I'm still working out my December schedule, and am catching up on some previous reading at the moment. I'm hoping that this coming week will be slightly quiet. 

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments