Highlights of the Month - November 2017

Hello Everyone,


Wow; I can't believe that it's December already - the last month of the year; as well as the last month that I will be working in a corporate job.
November's been a bit of a busy month for me - and I have an idea that I will have an overall favourite this month. It appears as if I've read 10 books this month - can you believe it?! Although I will say, since I have read so many books for November; I did struggle a little bit. 
Actually, now that I think about it - I will most likely have two favourites this month; and for those who have been keeping up to date - you will most likely know which ones they are. Wait; make that three! 

As I'm sure you can tell; sometimes I have difficulty in choosing which are favourites, but all us bookworms can relate to that, right? 
Anyways, onto the favourites (and in no particular order either):
- Zenka by Alison Brodie
- Foolish Bride by A.S. Fenichel
- Splintered Reflections by Laura Kelly
One other book that I would like to mention that I found to be quite intense (because of the subject topic/matter), is 'Meet Me at 10' by Vicky Jones and Claire Hackney. 

Monthly Reading Goals:
I managed to get November's reading goal started - and will be carrying on with it in December. I'm also still busy with August and October's reading goal - maybe I'll get finished with them in December. 
Having said that; here is DECEMBER'S reading goals:
Read either:
A Christmas themed book
OR
A Women's Fiction book
I'm not sure which one of these I'm going to get done; but I'll see how things go as December rolls on.

Last Word: 
I intend on planning my December schedule carefully - since I'm going to be quite busy with work. I also plan on getting my work station more-or-less completed; so that's another thing I'm going to be busy with after work hours. I want to try and enjoy the festive season; so let's see how far I get with that. 

Monthly Freebie:
November's ebook freebie is Captive Rebel by Erin McDermott; and I came across this one on Instagram (though I haven't read it yet); I've had the privilege of getting to know and follow this author on Instagram, and will most likely read this one in January. Please be aware that I'm not sure how long this ebook is going to be free, so be sure to use this link as soon as possible. 

Hope you had a great month of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments