My Week of Reading (26 June - 1 July 2017)

Hello Everyone,


The first thing you will notice is that I have changed my blog name and url. I'm nearly done with the username change process. 

I've been able to do one review this week.


Lucky Ride by Deborah Coonts:

Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Lucky Ride

If you enjoy Chick Lit/Women's Fiction with an element of crime and mystery, be sure to pick this one up. 

Monthly Reading Goals:
I haven't had a chance to get to this yet, though I think I'll be able to get to at least one of these this month.

Last Word:
I plan on finishing 'Searching for Sarah' by Julieann Dove this week, and am hoping to either pick up another review book or carry on with my re-read; which I haven't been able to get on with having to review books. If anyone would like to follow my progress on my blogging course, you can find me either on Twitter or on my Facebook Page. I'll also be doing updates on my Camp NaNo on twitter as well.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments