My Week of Reading (30 May - 4 June 2016)

Hello Everyone,

Here are my highlights for the week:
- I requested a book on Netgalley and got approved for it.
- I started another book for review.

The book that I got from Netgalley is 'Saving Abby' by Steena Holmes, and I saw this book due to BookSparks, as they are having their Summer Reading Challenge. I signed up, but then I didn't get chosen to review the books that they had for the month, but I at least managed to get hold of one of the books via Netgalley.

And then the book that I started this week on the 3rd of June was 'Second Chances' by Lincoln Cole. So far it's really good.

And then here are the reviews for 'Flying by the Seat of my Knickers' by Eliza Watson:

Flying by the Seat of my Knickers by Eliza Watson:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Flying by the Seat of my Knickers

Last Word:
The lowlight of my week was that my kindle RIPed on me yesterday, so I had to get myself a new one today. So I'll be able to carry on reading my review books as per usual. 

Thanks,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen.

Comments