My Week of Reading (20 - 25 June 2016)

Hello There,

It's been a bit of a slow reading week. I managed to finish one book and start another...one that I haven't finished yet; the book that I'm currently reading is part of a series and I'm going to be posting the reviews for all of them in this week on Genuine Jenn.

Here is a review that I've carried over from last week's 'Week of Reading':

See You Soon Broadway by Melissa Baldwin:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - See You Soon Broadway

And then here is another review that I did; and this one I enjoyed, and had quite a bit to say about it. You can read the reviews down below:

All Access by Liberty Kontranowski:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - All Access

It was nice to do some individual reviews on my blog again. I'll probably only do some more in July again.

Last Word:
It's still hard trying to prioritize my reading with other things. I'm hoping that this next week will be better in terms of reading.

Thanks,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen.

Comments