My Week of Reading (25 - 30 April)

Hello Everyone,

I'm doing this blog post in between the dinner cooking that I'm doing: Minestrone and tomato soup mixed, with mince and potato chucked in. It's starting to get cooler this side.

Anyways, on with the blog post:
I managed to finish 'The Secret of Heaven' by Felix Alexander, and will be providing the review links in the next 'Week of Reading'. 
Another book I started and finished, was 'Always & Eternal' by Lindy Dale.

Always & Eternal by Lindy Dale:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Always & Eternal

And then as I promised, here are the review links to 'H.R.H' by Danielle Steel (Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, the Amazon review doesn't show in my Amazon profile, but at least I kept the email I got from them saying that my review has been posted, hehe!)

H.R.H. by Danielle Steel:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - H.R.H.

And here's another review I promised you; though I haven't done the goodreads review yet, I'll provide that in my next 'Week of Reading'.

Giant Killers by Steve Lawson:

Right now I'm busy reading 'In the Snows of Haz' by Maxine Janerka. This I'll be posting later this month on Genuine Jenn, and will be posting the links in one of my 'Week of Reading' posts - so watch out for it!

Last Word:
I'm hoping to get a little ahead in my reading - so far it's going ok - so wish me luck!

Thanks,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen. 

Comments