My Week of Reading (16 - 21 May 2016)

Hello Everyone,

I managed to do a little bit of reading this week. I finished 'Clash of Worlds' by Philip Mcclennan (going to be putting a review up of that one as soon as I can); I also read 'Sister Dear' by Laura McNeill in-between 'Clash of Worlds', and I have started 'Liberty and Means' by Kristin Dow; which is going to be a review I'm posting on Genuine Jenn's blog.

Here is a review:

Sister Dear by Laura McNeill:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Sister Dear

I am hoping to fit in another two books (if possible) before this month is over. And, basically for the whole of today, I'm going to be reading. If I don't finish 'Liberty and Means' I'm hoping to come close to finishing it. I should be posting a review of 'Clash of Worlds' sometime this week, and then put the review links up in my next 'Week of Reading'. Also, I'm planning on an interview along with the review of 'Clash of Worlds', so watch out for that one!

Last Word:
Let me know how your week of reading went and if you have read any of the books that I have mentioned.

Thanks,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen. 

Comments