My Week of Reading (18 - 23 April 2016)

Hello Everyone,

I did a little bit of reading this week, and due to the read-a-thon, I got more reading done than usual. I finished a book for review, one that I'm going to be putting up on Genuine Jenn's blog; one that I highly enjoyed. I'll be providing the links in my next 'week of reading'. 

There's also some reviews that I have to catch up on, I should get to them this week. During the read-a-thon, I managed to finish 'H.R.H.' by Danielle Steel, I'll be putting up a review this week, and then provide the links to it in my next 'week of reading'.

Another book I also managed to start, and that I was hoping to finish during the read-a-thon (but didn't manage to), was 'The Secret of Heaven' by Felix Alexander. I should finish it if not tomorrow, then hopefully on Tuesday.

There was also another book I was hoping to read during the read-a-thon, and that is 'Always and Eternal' by Lindy Dale. I plan to read this one straight after I'm done with 'The Secret of Heaven'.

So, as I'm sure you can tell, I was a little over-ambitious with my tbr (to be read) pile for the read-a-thon. Unfortunately, I didn't get as much reading done as I'd planned.

Last Word:
Let me know if you took part in Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon and if you managed to finish the books that you planned to read, or if you were like me...a little too over-ambitious!

Thanks, 
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen.

Comments