Highlights of the Month - February 2018

Hello Everyone,

I've had quite a decent month; I managed to get eight books read. 
But now; once again - to choose favourites...
A lot of the books that I read this month I quite enjoyed; so here is the list in no particular order:

- The Revolution of Marina M by Janet Fitch
- Shadow of the Raven by Millie Thom
- Lucky Score by Deborah Coonts
- A Royal Affair by Amy Saunders
- Black Annis by Aubrey Law and last but not least...
- Blood & Water by Katie O'Rourke

So as you can see; I had quite a good reading month. 

Monthly Reading Goals:
I'm in a particular mood this month; there's a certain genre and particular books that I have in mind to read this month, so here is MARCH'S reading goals:
Read either:
A romance novel
OR
A YA Paranormal book
There's two particular books that I'm wanting to read for this; and I'm hoping that I'm going to be able to read both of these books for March...since my March schedule is quite full already. The only problem with this month's goals? I've got two choices for the romance novels, so I'm going to need to make a choice. I've been in the mood for a REALLY good romance for a little while (since from about February); but when I say romance, I'm talking about your Danielle Steel/Nicholas Sparks type romance - with barely any (if any) erotica - I'm more going for the classic love story type novel here. 

Last Word:
One other thing I'm going to be doing this month is rereading a book to start the second book in the series; but I'll be keeping you all in suspense for that one - unless you follow me on my Instagram profile.
So not only do I have quite a decent reading list this month - I'm also going to be busy with some other bookish stuff this month. I'll give you a hint to one of the things that I'm going to be busy with this month - I'm going to be getting my etsy store sorted with some new stuff; so keep an eye out for that. The rest of the things that I'm going to be busy with I'm going to firstly be announcing via my Twitter profile, and then later via my blog. March is going to be an awesome month!

Monthly Freebie:
The freebie for February is Black Annis: Demon Hunter by Aubrey Law. For those who have been following my blog for awhile; you know that I have read and reviewed a few of her books, so if you're into dark paranormal; be sure to grab this one! Please be aware that I'm not sure how long this ebook is going to be free, so be sure to use this link as soon as possible. 

Hope you had a great month of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments