My Week of Reading (1 - 6 May 2017)

Hello Everyone,


I had a sporadic week of reading, and would have liked to have read more than I did.
I managed to get one review out.

Don't Make Plans by Ava Armstrong:
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Don't Make Plans
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Don't Make Plans

I haven't been able to read too much this weekend, since it's been a bit rushed.

Monthly Reading Goals:
I unfortunately haven't been able to make any progress on this yet, though I think I'll probably end up starting the Christian book first.

Last Word:
Even though reading for the weekend hasn't been that great, at the moment, I'm busy reading 'Nightshade' by Andrea Cremer, and have also started 'Diamond Rain' by Michael Gallagher, which is a review that I have to do for the Genuine Jenn blog. I'm hoping to finish this one by Thursday if possible.
I unfortunately haven't started 'Searching for Sarah' by Julieann Dove yet, though I'm hoping to pick it up this coming week.
As far as I can tell, it's probably going to be a slightly busy month of reading. 

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments