My Week of Reading (30 January - 4 February 2017)

Hello Everyone,


I've had an alright week of reading, considering that I've been a bit busy.

I managed to do one review.


Maybe Tomorrow by Erin Cawood:

Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Maybe Tomorrow

I'm also still trying to finish Sherlock Holmes as well. And since I'm going on holiday next week, I'm trying to cram some things in this weekend.

Monthly Reading Goals - February:
Alright, as you know, I'm starting this section to get some other reading done that I wouldn't normally get done since I'm busy with reviewing books most of the time. These books will mostly consist of leisurely books. I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to be reading a Chick Lit novel or a Christian novel, but I most certainly will keep you up to date.

Last Word:
I can imagine that I'll be able to get some reading done when I'm on my holiday. The read-a-thon will also be happening next weekend as well. If there's any of you who would like to sign up, the link is here
For those who would like to find out more about the read-a-thon, you can also go to the facebook page here

I also can't believe that I've managed to get some paperback and leisure reading in. So who knows, maybe February will be a good month.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments