My Week of Reading (16 - 21 January 2017)

Hello Everyone,

I managed to do one review this week. Reading this week has been alright.
So far, I'm keeping on track with my reading goals this month. I'm hoping to squeeze another book or two in before the end of the month.
Now the book I'm going to be reviewing down below, I'm also going to be adding another link for review that I did. 

The Promise of Forgiveness by Marin Thomas:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Promise of Forgiveness

I unfortunately don't review very often on Readers Warehouse, since they stock more of your commercial and popular reads and authors, and it was a pleasant surprise when I was able to review 'The Promise of Forgiveness' on this site. There unfortunately isn't a Readers Warehouse store in my town, the nearest is an hour and a half away, but who knows, maybe I'll pop into one of their stores one day! 

Last Word:
Thankfully I'm still on track with my Goodreads Reading Challenge, and am hoping to have a review out for 'The Forgotten Painting' by Gabriel Farago tomorrow afternoon. I have reviewed another one of his books 'The Hidden Genes of Professor K', and have found it enjoyable. So here's to another week of reading!

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments