My Week of Reading (12 - 17 December 2016)

Hello Everyone,

I've had a fun time reading this week.
I managed to do a book tour, and I've finished reading 'Brake Failure' by Alison Brodie; but this particular review I'm not going to put up just yet, since this novel is only going to be released on the 9th of January 2017. I really enjoyed the book, but I won't say anything more, and will keep you all in suspense until the book is released and I've got my reviews up. 
Anyway, enough of that, here is my latest reviews:

Energize Your Life by Del Millers:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Energize Your Life

Last Word:
So, it's nearly Christmas and the end of the year is drawing closer. I still want to see if I'll be able to do a wrap up post for my reading this past year as well as my favourites; I might still be able to squeeze it in somewhere! 

Now I've just got to decide what I want to read next. It's a toss-up between 'After Me' by Deborah Coonts; 'Maybe Tomorrow' by Erin Cawood; or 'The Forgotten Painting' by Gabriel Farago (I previously read 'The Hidden Genes of Professor K' by him as well).

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments