My Week of Reading (31 October - 5 November 2016)

Hello Everyone,

My reading has sadly been lacking this week...due to NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month for those that don't know). I had actually gotten a little bit behind last night, but I've caught up again; and I'm definitely hoping to get a little bit ahead.

Anyways, enough about the writing; here are the reviews for the other book that I haven't posted links for yet:

Moondance by Diane Chandler:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Moondance

Trying to balance reading and writing (especially with NaNo going on), is difficult. A person has to write 1667 words a day. There are some days where the plot flows, and then sometimes the plot dries out a little bit. The final word count to reach is 50 000. I hope I reach it this year; last year I didn't.

Last Words:
And as usual,I have been overambitious with my reading pile for November. I've overloaded my reading schedule again (what's new?). but now with NaNo going on, that wasn't such a wise idea...but I'm hoping that I will be able to get though my reading pile. Wish me luck!

Chat Soon,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen.

Comments