My Week of Reading (14-19 March 2016)

Hello there,

Here is my first post about my week of reading. I've read one book, and am busy with another. Both I got a copy of in exchange for a review. 

Homecoming by Tanya Bullock:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Homecoming

Homecoming I got from Blackbird Digital Books, and it's my first ARC ebook. 
The book that I'm currently reading, 'Tangle of Thornes' by Lorel Clayton, I'm also reviewing for a chick-lit book blogger, and I'm hoping to be done with this book by next week, so as soon as I've got the review up, I'll be posting about it on my blog so you can then go and read the review. 

There's still two more books that I need to review, and I'm hoping that I'm going to get through both of them by the end of the month. I'm really wanting to read paperbacks again, so I'm hoping to get to that next month - in between all the reviews that I'll probably be doing. 

Last Word:
Let me know how your week of reading is going, and if you have read any of the books I have mentioned. 

Thanks,
Have a great week of reading,
Carmen. 

Comments